Friday, November 03, 2006

reader stalking

it's that time again...

someone from pryor cashman is stopping by regularly, which is fine as long as it's not the racist loser ex-girlfriend of ex-work boyfriend. she's an absolutely horrid person. so if you're not the racist, feel free to drop me a line to let me know. she really gives me the heebie jeebies.

am getting more and more foreign visitors lately: milan, berlin, qatar, gujarat, granada, dublin, switzerland, iceland, toronto, dozens in england and a half dozen in australia. hey guys, i want to come visit!!

and now i'm just waiting to see whether i have scared off my readers from cheney's babies (halliburton and raytheon) with all my liberal mumbo jumbo...





6 people who played with me:

Blogger arh53197 said...

Sometimes a few of us slip into the energy sector just to mess with them! And we love your liberal mumbo jumbo. I actually have never enjoyed your writing more than election time!

11/03/2006 1:35 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

you'd be surprised to find out what kinds of people work at those places.

11/03/2006 9:40 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Jazz
Come on down to Australia. You are welcome any time! The pace is a bit slower than what you are used to, however!

11/04/2006 2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm one of your readers from Australia. I've been living here for the past twelve months.

If you ever find yourself downunder, give me a holler.

Cheers.

11/04/2006 8:54 AM  
Blogger Wags said...

oh, there are a plenty of liberals at raytheon here, i play volleyball with some of them.

11/04/2006 10:35 AM  
Blogger Bridge said...

Come to England, where (almost) everything is smaller. Even the raindrops are diddy. I was in Seattle last year and it rained. Not heavily but the raindrops were absolutely fucking huge. It was surreal.

11/05/2006 12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home