Wednesday, November 15, 2006

non sequitors

paris was AMAZING. will have pictures and full rundown soon.

operation: "new job" is running as planned. moving onto phase two.

my new yorker has arrived on monday for the third straight week in a row since i called my mail lady to inquire about it showing up regularly on thursdays. i laugh so hard every time i see it on monday now.

douchebag ex-work boyfriend e-mailed yesterday from his phone and, apparently, it was his birthday...

6467840007@vtext.com: when should i expect my birthday wish?

...that's his phone number. feel free to prank call with wild abandon. loser.

zeke is in thailand for forever it seems but PJ is back in the picture. these guys have excellent timing.

11 people who played with me:

Blogger cadiz12 said...

doesn't that moron know he can't ask for more wishes and that his damn luck has run OUT? loser.

can't wait for pics of gay paree!

11/15/2006 1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the strangest feeling that he just signed up for Katharine McPhee text message updates.

11/15/2006 7:53 AM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

I'm pretty sure his number was just posted on about thirty "gay and swinging" message boards with one of the most interesting photos I've ever seen in my life... But that's just a hunch. I will reiterate the comment; "This is why you don't shit where you eat..." I'm sure you know that now, and we've all been there, so know you're not alone. At least you don't still have feelings for the schmuck.

As for Paris. Still Jealous.

I don't remember PJ, but I'm reading more.

11/15/2006 10:34 AM  
Blogger jazz said...

word on the street is that nobody at the office did anything for him on his birthday, he was pissed, a collection envelope then went around to the 30-something people at the office, and only $12 was collected.

heh.

11/15/2006 10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell him that if his birthday wish was a good ol' kick in the nuts from an ex-girlfriend, it will come when he least expects it...

11/15/2006 3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy shit, you are so my hero for posting his number online. can you handle all future breakups for me (assuming, of course, that i actually date someone in the first place)?

but i still hate you for going to paris and not inviting me.

ok, i'm over it now. we're friends again. whew, that was rough!

11/15/2006 7:54 PM  
Blogger omar said...

What a jackass, that dude.

I wanna see Paris pictures!

11/16/2006 7:52 AM  
Blogger jazz said...

patience dears

11/16/2006 11:42 AM  
Blogger omar said...

I'll be patient AFTER I see the pictures.

11/16/2006 2:14 PM  
Blogger Darby Turnipseed said...

My New Yorker always comes on Thursdays. I assumed that's when it is supposed to come...

11/17/2006 9:54 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

OMG you rock for posting his number

11/18/2006 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home