Monday, July 10, 2006

a note

to let you know i'm going to be MIA until at least august 1st.

this project i'm working...there's a chance it'll all be over come august. so i'm taking the chance to work like nobody's business until then. we're talking 7am to 10pm baby!

am i tired? yes.

am i missing valuable tanning time? absolutely.

am i making more money than i've ever seen in my entire life? hell yeah.

does that leave much time for blogging? unfortunately not.

i haven't forgotten about you, i just have my priorities (i.e. i'll do anything for money). i'll let you know about my post aug 1st job status when i hear it...

22 people who played with me:

Blogger Syar said...

I so get the money-driven motivation so go, go out there and bring home the bacon. see you in august.

7/11/2006 1:22 AM  
Blogger Nadia said...

Ok, fine, but just so you know, your blogging absence is the direct cause of my own. It's a full time job fighting the withdrawal. But money's as worth a cause as honey. Happy getting rich, Jazz!

7/11/2006 3:17 AM  
Blogger Nadia said...

Honey? Oh my God. Dem's rubbing off.

Yeah, sure, why not. Honey's as worthy a cause as any too. Sigh.

7/11/2006 3:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you. I turn to blogs for distraction so, I get it. Hope it all goes well.

7/11/2006 7:18 AM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

tanning? you don't need that. money, that i understand completely. carry on and check in when you can. happy earning; don't burn yourself out.

7/11/2006 8:19 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Does this mean I have to pay if I want more HNT?

7/11/2006 6:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah i cant believe you passed on FIRE ISLAND!! (i didnt go btw so dont worry)

eh.. dont listen to me- i'm anti working- i think any excuse is good enough..

7/11/2006 11:12 PM  
Blogger Knight said...

Good luck, but don't work too hard.

7/13/2006 3:43 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

We're all so money driven. Don't work too hard. We'll see you soon... I hope

7/13/2006 5:47 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Anything for money is right! Remember that time I bet you five dollars you couldn't cover yourself in honey and run around Manhattan yelling, "I do what the honey tells me to do! The honey controls us all!"

Sure enough, you did it. I was mighty impressed.

Haha, I'm a retard.:) I miss your posts though, hurry back!

7/16/2006 9:50 PM  
Blogger The Seeker said...

Get some scratch...

7/23/2006 3:05 PM  
Blogger glo said...

Sometimes, you gotta chase the Benjamins - as the really lame movie said.

Work. Then spend. It's a good motto.

7/24/2006 12:51 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

how long until august gets here? it's cold and sad here without you...

7/25/2006 8:38 PM  
Blogger Nadia said...

Oh God, Jazz. I cannot even began to tell you how sorely you are missed!

*weeps silently*

Come. Back. SOON!

Hope all's well. And with the tantalizing tales of much money made, I'll be praying for something pretty in the mail. :)

7/26/2006 10:49 AM  
Blogger Nadia said...

Oh God, Jazz. I cannot begin to tell you how sorely you are missed!

*weeps silently*

Hope all's well. And that something pretty will be mailed my way post-1st August!

7/26/2006 10:50 AM  
Blogger Nadia said...

Ignore my second comment! And this one! Didn't realize comment moderation was on. :P

7/26/2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger omar said...

My brother in law just took the bar, and it made me think of you and limp Adonis. I kept that association on the inside, as I didn't think my father in law would get it.

7/30/2006 9:10 PM  
Blogger elasticwaistbandlady said...

What a tangled incestuous World blogging is. I came here via a link from Mormon Family Man, only to find all my blog buddies already residing here.

Hello Omar and Syar! I also somewhat know GLO, cadiz, and nadia. "I'ts a small World, after all. It's a small World after all"!

7/31/2006 8:06 AM  
Blogger Syar said...

hello elastic!

its august 1st. I hope you haven't forgotten. we're awaiting your comeback as eagerly as you await payday.

7/31/2006 10:51 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

hope everything went well. it's Aug. 1!

8/01/2006 2:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ammmm its AUG 1st!!!!!!! :)

daaam cadiz beat me to it... and syar..

8/01/2006 10:56 PM  
Blogger omar said...

Now it's August 2nd.

8/02/2006 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home