Tuesday, March 29, 2005

over-rated

watchin the new Bachelor. is ABC fucking kidding? the best they could do is the arguably not-even-better-looking brother of a C-list actor. please...

3 people who played with me:

Blogger Christopher Willard said...

People sitting around watching other people experiencing life. That's what life is all about now.

Woo hoo, And another thing....oh wait a minute, Jerry Springer is on.

3/29/2005 11:37 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

Alright, you got me, Andy is legit. I did nothing to impress Edna bean counter though… oh well, maybe next time (sigh). As for my rant, yeah, I don’t know where that came from. Definitely not my usual style… I guess I was in one of those, “it’s after midnight again, and I have to get up for work in six hours, why the hell do I do this to myself?” moods. Strange things seem to take place when those moods come up (which is approximately every night).

But seriously, what’s wrong with the Princess Bride? It has everything, Action Adventure, Comedy, Romance… what’s not to like?

3/30/2005 10:38 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

If I’m reading her profile right, Edna is an Aussie, and that’s not her fault (wow, if you didn’t know me, you’d think I didn’t like Australians, but the truth is, Australia is at the top of my list of places I’d most like to visit, go ahead, check out my list below…see? And I’m a sucker for that accent). I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even when they are horribly wrong. And according to my mom, we have some relatives in Australia, although I think they are like 8th cousins 14 times removed or something. My point is, I may actually be related to Edna, so all I ask is that you are polite and cordial with her. Ok, this is getting a little long… almost uncomfortably long… quit using ellipsis… Damn it! Ok, there we go… oh &$^%! Aaaaannnndddd done.

List of places I’d most like to visit:
1. Australia
2. Bakersfield, CA
3. Victorville, CA
4. Plattsburg, PA (I’ll be honest, I don’t even know if there is a Plattsburg in Pennsylvania, but if there is, I’m booking my flight by the year 2057)

3/31/2005 3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home