Monday, December 21, 2009

oh curses

the mother with whom i have no relationship,has found this place.
which means she's, yet again, ruined things.

i may have to re-locate and send the link out privately on an as
requested basis...

7 people who played with me:

Blogger Becky said...

well, count me in- even though i haven't blogged myself in eons, i still check yours every day.

12/22/2009 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Angelo said...

Count me in too, if you wish. I'm a far and silent -- but affectionate -- reader, and I'd miss your posts.

12/22/2009 7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anne said...

That truly sucks... I've enjoyed your blog for ages and recently moved from AZ to CA... here's hoping you are not thinking I'm your Mother!

12/22/2009 11:24 PM  
Blogger Nikhil said...

Count me in too.. been a long time lurker but your posts something i look forward to reading all the time.

12/23/2009 10:28 AM  
Blogger jazz said...

hello lurkers! good to hear from you!

(and you too, becky!!)

if i move, i'll find a way to give access to those outside of my mother's san pedro area. no fear!

12/23/2009 10:28 AM  
Blogger Cousin said...

moms reading blogs = a bit like what those of us whose moms worked (in my case briefly) as substitute teachers and showed up in class felt like (especially when she broke up Richard and Debbie making out in the back after chemistry lab was done.

hit me with your best url.

12/24/2009 2:18 PM  
Anonymous blossoms said...

count me in too, been reading your very entertaining blog for years now.. thanks!

1/25/2010 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home