Friday, September 12, 2008

In San Fran

Found out Palin does not know what a preemptive strike is. HINT: it's
what it sounds like asshole. Go back to your flashcards. Also, have
you been living under a rock for 5 years? Or just too busy managing
relations with your neighbor, Russia.

Sent from my iPhone

1 people who played with me:

Blogger Cousin said...

Here's what liberal pundits are missing: everyone who follows politics believes in their heart that they would make a good president. Not necessarily great, and definitely not without the help of good advisors, but good: that we would push the special interests aside and with our clear view and grounded policy beliefs we would leave the nation better than we found it. None of us thinks "wow, if they stuck me in the White House, the nation would be in immediate and serious peril! Maybe if I had a Harvard education and a couple years in the senate and I was super-smart I could do it, but I'm not so I can't."

So I think a small part of people watching this race, even Dems, root for Palin. And I think a lot of parents believe that putting a woman in the White House helps their daughters, regardless of ideology (and it's easier for the men because it's just the vice presidency).

In other words, Obama's supporters are making a mistake obsessing about Palin the way they are. If Obama can't make the case to independent voters that $10billion per month in Iraq is a clear and present danger to their friggin' jobs (and he's not doing a good job of that) he looses and it won't be Palin or racism or the media or Hillary Clinton's fault.

9/12/2008 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home