Tuesday, March 11, 2008

um, stuff and spitzer

i have to say, i've had the all-time best titles lately. like, it would be SO EASY to pull out a title and for me to tell you what the post was about specifically. "updates," "weekend," "random tidbits!"

haircut went beautifully though i think he went a bit overboard with the highlights. what can ya do?

spitzer? man. i've met him a couple times and as a lawyer, you can't help but love that he made the AG's office something to respect again. i'm not even against prostitution, per se. but don't do that shit if you're married with children and have so much power that you can't do anything under cover. when are famous people going to learn that they can't get away with the same stuff we lay people can? also, there was a huge part of me that believed that, for his gruffness, he was a good guy. not sure i'm feeling that so much anymore. also, dude, you're an attorney! you had her cross a state border, don't you know interstate shit is ALWAYS going to get you in trouble? pick up a damn conlaw book and skim it for a few minutes!

for all my name dropping and begging of dave chang for a heads up on his new restaurants reservation website, i got nada. which means i'm stuck with all the other fools, endlessly refreshing the page, praying that something resembling a peach will appear before our eyes. i can't tell you how many times i've refreshed that page this weekend, suffice it to say that it's enough times that a normal person might think i need to be heavily medicated or put in a safe home somewhere. also, why the hell don't iphones have flash?! get on that shit people! also, i even had a dream that the site went up but all that were left were 11pm slots which were too late for me. i had a dream about not getting a reservation at momofuku ko, and now i get to experience my dreams coming true. whee.

3 people who played with me:

Blogger Andy said...

Haha, I thought for your title you would use something along the lines of "Swallow Or Spitzer" :)

[rimshot]

3/11/2008 4:11 AM  
Blogger omar said...

Yeah, I'm already tired of the "Elliot's Mess" headline. I like Andy's suggestion.

And I totally agree about iPhones and Flash. What a joke. You might as well get rid of that thing. I'll take it.

3/11/2008 8:22 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

I NEVER want to get so famous that I can't indulge in a hooker or three.

3/11/2008 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home