Friday, February 29, 2008

one small typo plus randomness

my friend just got flowers from her boyfriend. the card read, "i can
wait until you're mrs. gregory."

the ctrl button on my laptop is broken. i use it a lot more than i
realized and it's really annoying

i heard the soulja boy song at a club over the weekend but NOBODY was
doing the dance. and i was not about to get up and do it by myself.

re: a party i went to last night, in the invite from my friend: "doing
a Vegas-inspired event this Thursday at [hot club]. Should be a wacky
time...(we literally had to tell the showgirls to shave and they had
to at least wear pasties)."

i've been having really lucid dreams lately. one night i was at
central park with my friend jesse and bombs were raining down on us
from fighter planes. another night i was mad at my friend astri
because her boyfriend had written a note with a sharpie on one of my
favorite bras and she wouldn't replace it. i almost never dream (at
least not that i remember) so it's a bit nutty for me.

Last nights lost was amazing. I literally think the whole show could
go to shit and I would die happy having seen that last episode.

3 people who played with me:

Blogger Peter said...

I knew that dance was over when an old lady dance group was performing it during halftime of an NBA game. Thus endeth the Urban Achy Breaky.

At least five times during Lost last night, I thought, "Oh Jazz is going to LOVE this."

2/29/2008 8:00 AM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

for real. that phonecall between des and pen was so worth all the stupid shenanigans they've been pulling lately. about time they gave back to the viewers a little.

i'm reading "The Third Policeman," a book some claim to give insight into lost. i'm not sure how; it's just about as confusing, but i'm hoping it ties together in the end. anyone else give it a try?

2/29/2008 10:50 AM  
Blogger Syar said...

I seriously need to see this soulja boy dance. I was just talking about it with a friend. But because of how my internet works, watching a youtube video would cost me several Australian dollars. Yikes.

3/02/2008 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home