Thursday, March 06, 2008

on humor

you know, i think the surest sign that i'm not a funny person:

that i still get really proud of myself when i happen to make what i
consider to be a particularly witty comment without having to think
about it first.

anyone can be funny if they have long enough to plan it. it's speed
that counts and every once in a while i'm quick enough to impress
myself.

My friend jesse on my not having cable: "i'm like a crack ho watching
this shit every night, 'oh c'mon baby. i'll suck your dick for some
superdelegate pledge news!'"

2 people who played with me:

Blogger omar said...

"anyone can be funny if they have long enough to plan it."

You've just summed up my entire blogging career, right there.

3/06/2008 8:09 AM  
Blogger Syar said...

That means I'm an unfunny person too. :) I feel this a lot when commenting on blog posts. All those other quippy comments. How do you measure up? Glad I'm not alone.

3/07/2008 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home