Friday, March 21, 2008

my tastebuds adapting

i've been on this detox. i'm not eating breads/pastas of any kind. no high fructose corn syrup, nothing with preservatives really.

and it's been dandy.

until i ate half a roll and my stomach started going crazy. my stomach literally wanted nothing to do with that bread. or when i picked up a single serving applesauce (which had corn syrup but i was craving something sweet and had run out of fruit) and almost spit the stuff out it was so sickly sweet.

and let's not even discuss the cupcakes, buffalo wings and nachos with cheese sauce that we ate while bowling yesterday. i've never in my life wanted to make myself throw up more than i did after all that gross food. and it wasn't even good, i just felt like i had to because everyone else was doing it! i'm such a lemming!

so things that, a month ago, i was eating, nay, inhaling...my body is now rejecting. it's a weird feeling.

and i haven't had a french fry in weeks. THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID WEEKS PEOPLE! and i feel pretty good for it even though i still consider the french fry my all-time favorite food.

this girl's getting older, it's about time she started taking better care of what she's got. boobs deserve healthy food too...

unrelated:

here are some pictures of that skunk that scared the shit out of us last weekend.

2 people who played with me:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

3/21/2008 1:59 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Wow, this spam guy likes your healthy boobs too I guess.

YEah, I've been eating terribly lately. I started running again, but we just got hit with like a foot of snow in Wisconsin. Effing snow.

3/21/2008 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home