Friday, March 28, 2008

my brief encounter with a cater waiter

"I have a girlfriend but I think you're really hot," was how it
started. "you're wearing madras shorts, a seersucker kangol, and are
bored out of your mind. That's really what this is all about," I
responded.

"no, its something carnal, I can feel it."

Rolling my eyes, "where are you from Thomas?"

"Maine."

"ah, thats why you seem so earnest...people from Maine are weird, no
offense"

"no. Seriously, we are moving towards having an open relationship"

"where do you live Thomas?"

"Chinatown. But I'm moving to Greenpoint..."

"...with your girlfriend, right? You guys are moving in with each
other?"

He said yes. We discussed the vitals regarding his rent from place to
place because anyone who lives in new york knows what is most
important - real estate!

I told him his girlfriend (of only 10 months!) will not be into an
open relationship if he is moving in with her but he demanded I call
him anyhow.

I left him a message telling him he's a fool if he thinks he'll ever
have the chance to sleep with me and left him my number anyhow.

Sometimes it's just fun to flirt for sport. I think he would agree
even though he kept up his act to the very end with the comment that,
"I've never done this. This is so not like me" as the party ended.

Boys are fun. However, my iPhone is still more fun than some hot guy
messing with me...but just barely.

4 people who played with me:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, there's never harm in collecting a hot chick's number, I say. Then if you suddenly find yourself girlfriendless you will have half a dozen girls lined up for some lovin.

3/27/2008 9:48 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

you're bad, and I love it. sport flirting. I'll have to get my license, open seaon is just around the corner.

3/28/2008 9:29 AM  
Blogger justanothersarah said...

I TOTALLY agree... people from Maine are really weird!

3/28/2008 10:27 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

You would think that people from Maine would be more normal.

You know, since they are so close to Canada.

3/28/2008 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home