Wednesday, March 26, 2008

the iphone's awesomeness

in taking a road trip to ikea last weekend, i was able to not only get directions there and back but also use the gps button and the "show traffic" features to pinpoint the exact mile at which we'd hit traffic ("there will be a backup in 5 minutes") and exactly which bridge we should use to get back into manhattan.

fucking genius.

it's settled, the iphone completes me.

also, speaking of awesome: i love dooce AND chuck.

2 people who played with me:

Blogger omar said...

I'm not even going to try and hide my jealousy anymore.

You suck.

And I read that Dooce post last night, and it freaked me out. It almost makes me want to get a dog (I have a fireplace that doesn't get used). Almost.

3/26/2008 8:26 AM  
Blogger Wags said...

i wish the goog had traffic where i live.. although there is almost never traffic here, and only one highway through town, so i guess it would be pointless. But the iPhone traffic thing is very useful when i go to LA. I hate driving in LA.

3/26/2008 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home