Monday, October 01, 2007

zero inspiration

i got nothing as far as posts go today folks.

if you're not sure what candidate you favor, or want to know which one represents your views better than the others, try this place.

these days, every time i sneeze i say "oy" afterwards. i don't even mean to do it, it just happens.

i bought an extra pair of tickets to sufjan's concert BQE at BAM. on craigslist tickets are selling for $200 a piece. mama's gonna make some nice extra cash! also, who in their right mind would pay $200 to see sufjan? i love him but he's not prince or michael jackson or bono. seriously.

7 people who played with me:

Blogger omar said...

Are you saying you'd pay $200 to see Prince?

10/01/2007 11:57 AM  
Blogger jazz said...

i wouldn't pay $200 to see jesus.

but i'm saying i could understand someone paying 200 to see someone with so long a roster of decent songs.

add madonna to that list...

10/01/2007 11:59 AM  
Blogger Cousin said...

That site must be rigged: I put original war position as unimportant and that I didn't favor a firm timetable and wound up with Kucinich as my clear favorite.

10/01/2007 2:05 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I answered honestly and got Barack Obama as my first choice.

Dennis Kucinich would be my second choice.

10/01/2007 2:13 PM  
Blogger Wags said...

Biden
Gore
Obama
Wesley Clark

interesting.

10/01/2007 2:18 PM  
Blogger omar said...

I'd consider Jesus for $200, though it depends on who's opening.

I did the presidential thing, and it said my top 2 were Al Gore and Barack Obama.

10/01/2007 7:33 PM  
Blogger Patty O said...

Hi, I'm Pat.

My top three were Obama, Gore, and Biden. I'd jump on the Joe Biden bandwagon if he had one.

If you go to OnTheIssues.org, there's another good quiz there.

10/02/2007 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home