Wednesday, September 26, 2007

my number

was talking with a friend who is seeing a girl. she asked him how many people he'd slept with and he honestly didn't know. she didn't believe that he wasn't keeping count.

so he asks me if i know my number. and i don't. so we agree to try to figure our numbers out.

i make out a list and send it to him.

and for the last few days, i've been remembering people. i'll be on the train home and think, "i forgot about derek." or, "oh! jared..."

you know what all those later remembered ones have in common? they were all AWFUL in bed. you'd think i'd remember those up front, but no. seems i've subconsciously blocked out all my bad sexual partners.

how about you non-virginal folks? you know your number without having to think back and count them up?

7 people who played with me:

Blogger omar said...

I didn't know it off the top of my head, no. Though if I was in the dating world still, I'd think that I probably would have the number handy, just in case somebody asked. Nobody asks married people that sort of stuff.

9/26/2007 11:50 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I'd have to go home and check my hidden camera video library to give you an exact number.

9/26/2007 3:07 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Yeah, I'll have to check his hidden camera video library, too.

ZING!

9/26/2007 6:45 PM  
Blogger Nadia said...

I'm tempted to ask outright, but no. Instead, why don't you just tell me what (your number) + (my number) divided by two is. Don't worry, I'll never be able to figure it out.

9/27/2007 5:46 AM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

I know it. But only because the second I started reading the post I began counting in my head while reading...

So I guess I know the number, but I had to think about it to come up with it.

9/27/2007 5:45 PM  
Blogger SnowQueen said...

i know it :) mines a good 14, but then again i am 18 and live in a tiny little country and the only reson i rememebr it is because my ex boyfriend had a thing with asking everyone their magic numbers

9/27/2007 8:35 PM  
Blogger Neily said...

Talk about a loaded qs...

9/28/2007 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home