Monday, April 23, 2007

fun with keywords!


chester french, i get. falling lady, obviously. it's that last one that kills me. i imagine some person with an eating quirk thinking that that quirk makes him a genius. or some parent who wants to label their child a "baby einstein" because she eats her peas before she eats her meatballs. idiots.

6 people who played with me:

Blogger jonny said...

work must be boring, yaas

4/23/2007 10:32 AM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

i STILL get at least 2 hits a day for "dangerous on the dance floor" lyrics. and it's been 2 years since i posted about them.

4/23/2007 10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

look?!? I brought jonny out of the dark and back into the light! Aren't you proud of me?

nice boobs

4/23/2007 1:16 PM  
Blogger omar said...

Pee... in strange places.

4/23/2007 2:31 PM  
Blogger omar said...

Apparently I can't read, because it says pee in weird places, not strange places. Still, I think "Pee... in strange places" is an interesting concept for a blog.

4/23/2007 2:32 PM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

I'm with Omar...

Or not...

I have to say that I am fed up with parents who think that their child is a damn genius because he/she/it does something weird.

4/23/2007 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home