Thursday, April 19, 2007

the little things

because work is so boring, one of our highlights for the week, and i kid you not, is finding out what new stuff is loaded into the vending machine.

we got orange hostess cupcakes a few months back. ick.

those made me think about the chocolate ones. and it became a "thing" with us. mainly, because we had nothing better to focus our energy on. so we accosted the vending machine guy to beg for them and they never came. and i had a co-worker call the company and they never came.

but today folks. today is my lucky day. if nothing else goes right this week, let it be said that it was still a good one because

CHOCOLATE HOSTESS CUPCAKES HAVE ARRIVED IN THE VENDING MACHINE!*

huzzah!

*and yes, i know i could have gone and bought some somewhere else, but i only want them if they come with the convenience of being 10 steps away and $.75.

2 people who played with me:

Blogger Peter said...

When I was a little Pete, you couldn't get them in Canada. I had my cousins bring them up from Boston.

Hostess cupcake mules.

4/19/2007 12:59 PM  
Blogger glo said...

Hey! That's what I'm eating right now! What a coincidence!

4/22/2007 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home