Tuesday, January 23, 2007

SOTU

so i'm here at home with a bottle of wine, fully prepared to play the state of the union drinking game by myself.

it involves taking a drink/shot/whatever whenever smug-faced dubya uses his trademark phrases or bad grammar usage, etc.

versions can be found here. and here. and a million other places.

i can't watch this guy sober without getting angry.

poo.

7 people who played with me:

Blogger omar said...

I'm in. Though I'll be drinking ginger ale.

1/23/2007 9:07 PM  
Blogger Nadia said...

Count me in. Though instead of wine or ginger ale, I'll be having H2Oh.

1/23/2007 9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened to the detox?!?!

1/24/2007 12:22 AM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

We played and drank every time God was referenced...

Wheeeeeeewwwww...

1/24/2007 3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched the various standing Os with all the intros and crap. (Nancy Pelosi stuff was cool.) Then I managed to sit through maybe ten minutes of his speech. It was maddening. It was like he had just taken over the job and hadn't been clusterfucking the country -- and world -- for lo these 5+ years.

1/24/2007 7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chug your beer or down your wine or do two shots when:
* Audible "fuck you!" from House side.


heh. That's all kinds of awesome.

1/24/2007 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so how hung over are you today?

1/24/2007 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home