Monday, January 29, 2007

phones

so i'm thinking of maybe moving to cingular?
 
and maybe getting this guy?
 
with a new plan and a trade in, the phone is 180. the plan itself is going to run about 75.
 
ugh. hate this....
 

5 people who played with me:

Anonymous ale said...

did i not say, blackberries rock EXCEPT for the pearl?

1/29/2007 1:56 PM  
Blogger omar said...

I've only used a Pearl for a day, through T-Mobile (so I basically had to stand still with it all day in order to get a signal). I like that it has a camera, but I've heard not-so-good things about the trackball navigation.

The 8700 series BlackBerry devices are HOT.

1/29/2007 3:03 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Sorry I took so long to chime in on this… I think if you’re going to go with a carrier, Verizon, Cingular and Sprint all have the best networks, from there, I think you just have to find the best plan. It’s always been so up in the air. I’ve always been with sprint, I’ll probably never change, I get phenomenal service and my bill isn’t constantly screwed up, but my sister had them and absolutely hated them. As for the phone, I guess it really depends on what you want out of it. I don’t care about the camera’s they come with because I rarely use them for anything serious, so I get by fine with what’s in there. (I pretty much always have my other camera with me anyway, so there’s just no point) I can learn to use pretty much anything, so UI isn’t a sticking point with me either. I love my new phone (Samsung A900 – only available with sprint) and here’s why: Bluetooth to connect to my laptop to go online with it pretty much anywhere I am, stereo headset (supposed to be for music, but my hearing kind of sucks, so when I’m driving, having the person’s voice in both of my ears really helps), small (I have to keep checking my pocket to make sure it’s there), and it’s way faster with the internet then my old phone was. My only real complaint is that it’s only good for about 2 hours and 40 minutes of conversation(s). But it does charge up full in about 2 hours, so that’s nice too. I think an extra battery would solve most of my problems.

Basically, I’m pretty sure I didn’t help you at all… Good luck!!

1/29/2007 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got Cingular so we could talk on the phone for free!

1/29/2007 5:08 PM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

I've never liked the Blackberrys...

1/29/2007 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home