Friday, October 27, 2006

um...scary

just in time for halloween...a freaky freaky card to send to your friends.
 
but i wouldn't, because it's actually a little scary.
 
but click here and fill in a few entries, and view the thing. ick.
 
copped out and going as a "millionaire/socialite" for halloween. have a long gown and long black gloves and throwing fake rhinestones and czs all over myself in the form of bracelets, earrings, rings, a necklace and a tiara...because i heart tiaras.
 
was cheap. and easy. (will spare you the over used joke here)
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 people who played with me:

Blogger omar said...

I just previewed it using my own information, and now I'm scared.

10/27/2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger The Stormin Mormon said...

I have to say, that missing out on HNT was one thing, but the lack of an overtly slutty Halloween costume is an outright tragedy!

That card is creepy...

10/27/2006 4:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cheap and easy- thats EXCELLENT!

10/27/2006 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home