Tuesday, September 26, 2006

my social calendar...

so i have an excellent next couple of weeks set up. pardon me while i brag for a bit.

wednesday i have a yankees game. if you're watching the game, look for me. i'll be the half asian girl wearing a jeter shirt ;)

over the weekend i have beloved SUFJAN!!!!!
i also have fall for dance tickets on an amazing night with paul taylor and stephen petronio pieces.

am going to see clark terry at village vanguard

have tickets to see Anthony Minghella's much talked about production of Madama Butterfly at the Met

AND......
next weekend i have a date with not one, but TWO men in my top ten list! david remnick, editor of new yorker magazine, interviewing JON STEWART, the love of my life!
AAAHHHHHH!!!!!
i'm so excited i can hardly keep my pants on!
also, have been recruited part-time in the political arena...i'm moonlighting as a stalker! yes, finally my prized stalking skills are paying off!! i'm doing some investigative work on some politicos that are enemies of my big boss politician. can you believe that my part-time job is stuff that i actually do for fun? this is brilliant!
life is soooo good....

5 people who played with me:

Blogger Garrett Reid said...

"i'm so excited i can hardly keep my pants on!"

If I had a dollar for every time a woman has said that to me. . .

9/26/2006 2:04 PM  
Blogger jodifosterturkeybaster said...

I love Jon Stewart. He's like a candian Jon Stewart, just smart.

9/26/2006 3:54 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

you've found your calling!

oh and tell jon i say hello; i love him, too.

9/26/2006 9:56 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

That is almost enough to make me watch a Yankees game. ;)

9/27/2006 9:41 AM  
Blogger omar said...

At least you got to see the Yanks kick butt. I missed you in the stands, though. I was watching.

Depending on the setting, it may be problematic for you to take your pants off.

9/28/2006 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home