Saturday, September 09, 2006

sweet home...chicago

getting my fix of good old elmhurst....
 
men updates:
 
i adore ryan.
 
PJ has e-mailed and i'm supposed to call him when i get back.
 
the night of my birthday i text guy friend  and ask for hot single friend's number. he responds, "ha! you could have asked before 1am the night of your birthday!" but no number followed. a little annoyed, i figure guy friend knows something i don't and wants to spare me the embarrassment of rejection. or he's just being a lazy ass....until i get this text message from HSF: "Hey, it's guy friend's hot single friend. Heard I look good after 10 drinks on your birthday." so i guess i cursed guy friend for nothing. he gave my number to HSF instead. so now the ball is in my court but i'm a little nervous as, i'm not sure if i mentioned this, friend is both hot and single. he's also very nice and quite funny, successful and totally down to earth. scary!

2 people who played with me:

Blogger Nadia said...

Oh Jazz dear, you have it so rough.

9/09/2006 12:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haha that is cute- heard i look good after 10 drinks... haha-

and lets hear it for ryan!!!

not sure abt the email boy... hmm

hope ur havin fuuuun!

9/10/2006 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home