Sunday, August 14, 2005

i'm off!

to find out whether what happens in vegas really does stay in vegas...

or whether it really just ends up on this blog.

actually, i'm not planning on anything too exciting. i don't know any young people out there to par-tay with anyhow. i may test the waters a bit but i don't think i'll have anything thrilling to report. it'll be me, the lazy river at mandalay bay, and some damn good food (with a massage at the venetian spa thrown in for good measure).

16 people who played with me:

Blogger Junie B said...

oh wow! i LOVE sin city! use to live there, and spent a week there just back in June!

if you like to shake your booty and have some fun DEFINITELY go to Studio 54 at the MGM. or for some good old Irish fun, go to Nine Fine Irishmen at NYNY! or the piano bar! man, i am jealous!

one thing about the 54 though...you better find somebody with a VIP access to get in ahead of the line. we did ;O)

have fun and be safe!

8/14/2005 12:21 PM  
Blogger Syar said...

vegas, I've never been. but as the home of the true and blue CSI and the main focus of all those swell travel'n'living specials, I do love it. in theory, I guess.

sounds like a great time! come back with stories of that debauchery I've been hearing so much about. and maybe a keychain or something. =)

8/14/2005 9:28 PM  
Blogger lucasjackson7 said...

the lazy river at the mandalay bay is crazy good. it's the only place i can feel relaxed enough to the point where i don't want to head back to the poker tables.

i suppose from all this E! Channel exposure that The Palms is the place to party now in Vegas. maybe you can give us a rundown when you get back on the hip spots in town.

8/15/2005 11:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

buy a straw cowboy hat from street vendor! yeeeehaw!

8/15/2005 2:50 PM  
Blogger Gordy said...

There is always something interesting to do in Vegas, try to keep it legal :-)

8/15/2005 3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog, the layout, the content, the overall feel of it. I bookmarked you... I will check back pretty often to see whats new :-)

8/15/2005 3:08 PM  
Blogger Tony Grant said...

Hey is that you in the picture? Looks great! I used to live in the rotten apple, myself a few years ago! Love it, but the pace wore me out. Hey check my site www.lovesbible.com and let me know what you think.

8/15/2005 3:53 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Wow, this is the most comment spam I have ever seen on a single post.

Somehow, Jazz, I doubt you'll suffer a shortage of people to party with in Vegas. Remember us... bring us stories.

8/15/2005 5:29 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

And videotape. I brought back videotape and when I figure out how to share I will. You should too. :P

Have fun.

8/15/2005 5:48 PM  
Blogger glo said...

Oh my goodness. You've got spam, m'dear.

Anyway, if they could promise that the buffet pounds would stay in Vegas, I'd be a regular visitor. As such, I usually just give them my money and call it a day.

8/15/2005 6:39 PM  
Blogger Scribe Called Steff said...

Pity you missed my blowjob tips before you left. They could've come in handy.

Bummer.


The Cunting Linguist. Oh, behave!

Steff-Lite FM.

8/16/2005 2:14 AM  
Blogger Scribe Called Steff said...

Yes, spam crazy. Holy shit. Kill the anonymous comments and save yourself grief.

8/16/2005 2:15 AM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

oh no. i thought spam had died after i got 200+ on my 'old friend' post.

best of luck, pal.

8/16/2005 2:24 AM  
Blogger Quycksilver said...

OMG, I LOVE Vegas! Jazz, you will have the best time, and we want to read all about it . . .

8/16/2005 12:28 PM  
Blogger omar said...

My first trip to Vegas was last year, I loved it. I hope you enjoy(ed) it as well.

8/17/2005 9:29 AM  
Blogger J Incarnate said...

Vegas sounds fun... except for the legalized prostitution. :(

8/18/2005 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home