Friday, December 09, 2011

finishing touches

just about ready to go.
 
have my crazy ass itinerary done with all flight numbers, transfers, entry fees, exit fees, train numbers, hotel/hostel/b&b info, restaurant reservations and just about everything else you can think of in one place.
 
have put some things aside: outlet converter, iphone speakers, eye mask, comfy pants for the plane, baby wipes (so so useful), altitude sickness meds
 
have downloaded the maps, as per my WSJ article and updated my currency converters. also added money to my skype acct so i can call the fam on christmas.
 
to do: add a couple movies to my ipad, figure out what clothes i'm bringing. low 60's and rainy in cuzco, sunny and high 70's in lima, high 70's with some rain in easter island and high 80's in santiago. that's just a bit all over the place to be really fucking annoying.
 
crazy party up in my head, you're invited!

1 people who played with me:

Blogger cadiz12 said...

yay! hope there's pics!

12/11/2011 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home