I'm Jazz. I'm a smooth sax riff that slides into the night. A soft-core New Yorker. A lover of fine desserts and simple pleasures whose heels are always too high.
- Name: jazz
- Location: New York, New York, United States
A New York-based food lover and freelance food writer.
- short update
- more boots, ma peche, lemongrass, peter dewolf's b...
- Status updates part IV: wherein Colin skewers my f...
- thrillist, gaga, kenya, yerba buena, le bernadin
- maialino, things i don't miss about chicago, stalk...
- blah blah eating, drinking blah ditty blah
- too. much. shopping...
- korean day spa, changes, ragtime, brian williams
- baltimore, annapolis, xanadu, bloggers being aweso...
- rufus wainwright and the new yorker festival, bela...
bloggers i play with
- Former Intern Andy: Zoltrog!
- Yay Nadia!
- Lovely Cadiz
- Syar's place
- Funny Becky
- I'm an Intern in New York (R.I.P)
Thursday, December 03, 2009