Tuesday, April 14, 2009

salad fingers, yankees, tired....

i cannot manage to catch up. on anything. errands, work, sleep.
 
i'm going to the yankees home opener, you know, THE FIRST REAL GAME IN THE NEW STADIUM! on thursday. HOLLA. seats right on the third base line.
 
my group's new obsession: salad fingers. there are several episodes. they are creepy. they may or not give you nightmares. that being said, i still can't stop watching.
 
we had a truly raucous easter. a potluck and lots of wine and champagne and these crazy cocktails with kumquats and mint. it later invoved costumes. and watching salad fingers. and then i passed out on ted's couch and vaguely remember ted telling me to stay and julie telling me to just borrow clothes from her to wear to work. in my crazy zombie state i stayed just to wake up at 1:30, have no idea where i was and cab it home. and i am feeling pretty rough for it.
 
the conchords concert is this week and i made a pretty penny on my spare set (thanks igor!)
 
i'm going to some pool party tomorrow. don't ask. and no, i'm not bringing a swimsuit.

4 people who played with me:

Blogger omar said...

So you're going skinny dipping?!

I'll be watching the game, I'll keep an eye out for you.

4/14/2009 9:59 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

oooh, salad fingers - i saw that when it came out a few years ago (a friend and i were borderline obsessed with the badgers and magical trevor at weebls-stuff.com) but i didn't realize there were so many more of them now! **claps hands**

4/14/2009 10:01 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

oh, yes, and re: the game - I hate you a little bit. but in a "how awesome that you get to go, I wish i could too" kinda way.

4/14/2009 10:03 AM  
Blogger omar said...

Yeah, ditto what Becks said about the game. I do hate you a little bit also.

4/14/2009 10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home