Thursday, April 09, 2009

linkedy link link

this, in short, is amazing. just truly a wondrous thing.
 
the volume button on my iphone is stuck. which, if you google, "iphone volume button stuck" is something that happens to A LOT of people. and then i found this guy, who spelled out how to fix what is an INSANELY annoying problem. and it may be my only option because the phone isn't under warranty and i've already scratched the button up trying to pull it out of the damn phone with tweezers (which was NOT fruitful, btw).
 
choire sicha and alex balk, my two favorite gawker alums have a new blog thingy. i've been perusing and when it's no longer locked, i'll link that shit up. it's pretty no-nonsense. a nicely well-rounded round-up of informational/entertaining tidbits. i can tell in about 3 words who wrote which post which is fine since i like both their voices so much anyhow. but i get the sense that in trying to avoid gawker-like snark, they're putting their humor on the shelf altogether. and THAT i don't agree with. they're clever and will make it work, i'm sure.
 
one-time gawker fave intern andy is blogging again here and turning out some really decent stuff. go read. NOW!
 
my new thing is typing "see" as "si" for some unbeknownst reason. it happens accidentally. all the time. so i must be secretly part mexican. or something. i do live in washington heights afterall.

1 people who played with me:

Blogger Syar said...

I like Balk and Choire's writing/blogging as well. So new website! Fun.

And thanks for reminding me to put Andy on my Google Reader! I thought I did that already, d'oh.

4/09/2009 3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home