Sunday, October 19, 2008

autumn field trip!

with the gays and some gals this weekend and we've rented some cars and are headed a bit upstate.

hay rides, apple and pumpkin picking, corn maze, a haunted winery, some grape stomping for good measure.

will hopefully be fun and drama free.

will post pictures if i think of it.

and there will be apple-related cooking that follows. will post anything that looks good enough to make people hungry. though, i'd best not post a pie pic unless i think that i can compete with omar. or at least represent enough for him not to mock me.

i want to be a member of "the society nyc"...any readers a member and want to be a referral for me? pretty please!!

this is funny. click and hover over objects for animation. my favorite is the baby names list.

1 people who played with me:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that (the palin thing) too. The baby names are brilliant.

10/20/2008 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home