Sunday, February 10, 2008

the anticipation!

so i picked up my iphone from sam.

i was at the AT&T store the minute it opened at 10am. was smart enough to go to the store on 23rd so after i got my new sim card i took the bus allll the way to the gym. i got to the gym, brought my laptop and thought, "oh, i'll activate it, do yoga and maybe the phone will be all working by the time i meet the gays for brunch."

yeah, things aren't going as planned. it's taking like 45 minutes for the software to be installed. BOO.

there's a guy sitting next to me at the gym also doing work and i briefly considered offering to pay him to watch my laptop and my iphone while i went to yoga. then i had visions of him running out of chelsea piers with two of the most valuable things i own in this world while downward dogged and thought better of it.

so now i sit here at the gym, watching that vinyasa class i SOOO wanted to be in.

but fuck it. I OWN AN IPHONE! WOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! in your face bitches!

okay. that felt good. will stop before omar hikes it down to nyc to punch me in the face.

also, my gym is beautiful and airy and it's a gorgeous sunny day. could be worse places to be stuck while i obsessively watch my itunes download list.

4 people who played with me:

Blogger omar said...

Now I've got you AND Becky flaunting your iPhones? If it wasn't so cold outside, I'd have been halfway there by now.

2/10/2008 2:13 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

welcome to the fold.

2/10/2008 6:29 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

I did the math, you are now 11% hotter.

2/11/2008 7:47 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Jazz are you seriously visiting Melbourne? I have just read Syar's blog. Would love to catch up if you are!

2/11/2008 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home