Friday, July 27, 2007

to comment, or not to comment?

so zeke, the CEO, started a blog.

he sent me the link. i'm going to read it but it doesn't allow anonymous comments.

maybe i'll set up a new blogger account to comment with? maybe i should just not comment at all?

the perils of hiding a blog from friends. i was out with highcontrast the other night and we were in a large group and he said he hasn't kept up to date, asked whether i was posting much. i looked at him and gave him the, "bitch! not everyone knows about this place!" look.

good thing everyone else was too busy talking about anal sex or something to overhear him.

4 people who played with me:

Blogger Peter said...

If I had a nickel for every time I've taken the attention away from my blog by broaching the anal sex topic...

7/27/2007 11:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I totally have a separate blogger account for the "work" blogs... I recommend it! Happy Friday!

7/27/2007 5:07 PM  
Blogger Alla said...

dont comment.. but if there is something you're dying to comment on send him an email.

7/28/2007 4:23 AM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

just comment as Anonymous and sign your name at the end.

i had another account for such things, and it's connected to my realname email. sometimes, when i'm checking that email and blogs, i've accidentally commented with the wrong one.

it's not worth the risk, if you don't want him to find out about your blog and have to explain why you never told him about yours all this time, it may be better.

7/29/2007 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home