Monday, July 30, 2007

the simpsons movie and my future husband

whether it was because i'd had 4 beers prior to the move or whether it was truly that funny, whatever the reason, i laughed pretty hardily throughout this movie.

the reviews have been, by turns, glowing and dismal so i wasn't sure what to expect but i loved this movie.

even as i sit here typing, letting my memory of scenes flit through my head, i'm chuckling out loud with a large silly smile on my face.

it was pure goofyness and i loved it. the humor belonged in the "completely random" vein rather than, "biting political commentary."

future husband was in this weekend. we had a great time but i'm not sure it was so phenomenal that, at this point, i'd want to commit to some long distance relationship with him. as good a person as he is, he seemed so out of place in new york. he's more small town-ish than i'd realized; we may be just too different. time will tell...

5 people who played with me:

Blogger omar said...

Should we re-nickname him, then?

I saw the movie this weekend also (first trip to the movies in over two years!). I laughed a lot, but the movie wasn't as good as I hoped it would be.

7/30/2007 10:31 AM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

jaz, there's a reason you nicknamed him f.husb right off the bat. give the guy a chance. longdistance ain't easy, you know.

i keep seeing clips of the "Spider-pig" bit. then i have homer's voice echoing in my head all day.

7/30/2007 10:39 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

I hope that he didn't try to touch your goodies.

7/30/2007 11:49 AM  
Blogger Nadia said...

But if he did, I hope you let him.

7/30/2007 11:23 PM  
Blogger Alla said...

yeah i hope you touched his goodies too... even if you are sending him back where he came from

7/31/2007 4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home