Tuesday, July 17, 2007

a midday announcement

to let you know there wasn't a clip of the conchords good enough to link this week. and yes, it's a shame.

also i'd like to complain that my statcounter is only registering like 2 visits a day this week. that is also a shame.

back to our regularly scheduled programming.

3 people who played with me:

Blogger Peter said...

Not even "Business Time?"

7/17/2007 3:33 PM  
Blogger Neily said...

well since I have been frequenting your blog twice daily I am your only visitor, however, I am cool so worry not.

7/17/2007 4:54 PM  
Blogger omar said...

I only come by when I have a chance to comment, otherwise I read you through my feed reader. But I'm all for getting big numbers, so I'll start visiting more.

7/17/2007 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home