Friday, July 13, 2007

a menagerie of random thoughts

1.) not for nothin, but ever since the cleanse, my appetite has been non-existant.

i will go an entire day and forget to eat and think, "shit! i need to eat!" and grab soup or hummus on my way home.

kinda nifty...

2.) i have watched the rhymenoceros video about 200 times. i cannot get enough and i'm starting to worry for my own sanity.

3.) my whole body has been itchy lately. but i have no bug bites. i'm thinking it's psychological. whatever it is, i'm getting tired of trying to discreetly scratch my ladyparts or under my boobs or really, basically every inch of my body all day.

4.) i have developed an unhealthy obsession with soy milk. well, i suppose if it's soy, it's not all that unhealthy, but all the same it's all i want to eat/drink. i'm literally craving it 18 hours a day. it is very strange.

5.) i'm going to help my friend emily shop for puppies today. that makes me excited.

6.) i'm going to the beach this weekend. that also makes me excited.

7.) i have a babbo reservation for when future husband comes into town. i rule.

7 people who played with me:

Blogger Neily said...

maybe you have crabs...? :)~

7/13/2007 2:12 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

going to the beach on sunday - will think of you - except i'll be on the gulfside, and not atlantic, like you...

7/13/2007 3:21 PM  
Blogger Cousin said...

I think 1, 3, 4 and 7 are somehow related.

7/14/2007 6:06 AM  
Blogger -G.D. said...

i think you're pregnant.

7/14/2007 5:47 PM  
Blogger Syar said...

I have the itchiness thing too. And I'm constantly breaking out in small rashes and hives. I don't know if it's bugs or what (they look it) since it happens every time I sit still (my left shoulder is itching now). Maybe it's psychological, which wouldn't surprise me at all.

Re : Appetite. I'm fasting the whole month. And my appetite is a monster. HELP!

7/15/2007 11:40 PM  
Blogger jazz said...

cous: i suppose it's a bit contradictory. but yes, i am not craving food at all. i just want to do nothing but drink soymilk.

or when i'm forgetting to eat entirely and think, "i need to eat something" i have to remind myself that soymilk is not food in and of itself.

7/16/2007 10:05 AM  
Blogger Rose said...

I crave soy milk too at the moment, constantly!...

What is wrong with us?

7/17/2007 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home