Tuesday, July 17, 2007

screening calls

so i got set up with this guy last week. he's cute (not hot), perfectly nice but an attorney (ugh).

i knew he was going to call so i've been screening my incoming calls.

this is annoying because i've been missing a ton of completely harmless calls like my lunch delivery guy telling me he's in the lobby, the jean-george restaurant calling to confirm my reservation, etc.

he did call yesterday though so i suppose i can start answering my phone like a normal person, knowing he won't be calling again and the ball is in my court for a couple days.

why do i feel like i want to screen this guy out? i'm not sure. maybe because i'm not all that interested and don't want to answer lest i have to firm up a time right away to get together. i am definitely going to give this guy a chance, he's worth at least a dinner date.

1 people who played with me:

Blogger Cousin said...

>>so i got set up with this guy last week. he's cute (not hot), perfectly nice but an attorney (ugh).<<

Crying now.

7/18/2007 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home