Tuesday, May 01, 2007

big brother


ed. sidenote, i'm tired of the sticky post: donate

so i occasionally get a visit from someone at google inc.

now i know that google has about a million employees in CA but i can't shake the feeling that the "all mighty king of this series of tubes called the internets" is watching me when i see the visit tracked.

it's just feels a bit like someone really powerful and scary is reading the blog...it freaks me out a little. tell me i'm just being retarded.

oh, and google inc. guy, why don't you comment every once in a while? show some love! stop being that "man behind the curtain."

on an unrelated note: i heard sergey brin proposed to his girlfriend not long ago. he's pretty hot for a genius tech guy. and the fact that he's worth billions doesn't hurt either i suppose...

6 people who played with me:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you pay for the upgraded sitemeter?

5/01/2007 12:40 PM  
Blogger omar said...

"Pretty hot"?!?! No he's not. I think that's just your dollar sign glasses talking. Still, in all his non-hotness, I'd get with him if he gave me $1 billion. That kind of money is nothing to him. Is Larry Page still single?

5/01/2007 1:08 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

don't tell ale; she'll be upset.

i get excited everytime The Man peeks in on me, too. but then i wonder if someone's flagged me for questionable content.

5/01/2007 4:20 PM  
Blogger Neily said...

Google boy is secretly a republican who is going to sweep aside your democratic views so you will never be seen or heard of again.

Watch out!

5/01/2007 7:53 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

You're being retarded....but your breasts make up for it!

5/01/2007 10:37 PM  
Blogger Alla said...

i was SO in love with sergey, but WE'RE TOTALLY through now! the jerk never called! OR sent his jet to pick me up... but yeah i think he is hot

5/02/2007 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home