Tuesday, December 19, 2006

i've always had a little obsession...

...with justin timberlake



i think everyone has seen this video by now, but if not, it's a must watch.

sigh.

i love that man...

4 people who played with me:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what the rules are on re-gifting.

12/20/2006 7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

re-gifting... that's funny.

i have it saved on my dvr, and have watched it like 27 times. since sunday. and it never stops being hilarious.

12/20/2006 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally agree. even when he had that ringlet 'fro he was a little bit sexy. i think it was the confidence. i watched this at full volume on my last day in the dungeon.

12/20/2006 4:16 PM  
Blogger omar said...

Now that this post is buried down a bit, I'm comfortable disclosing that I've had a man-crush on JT since his first SNL appearance.

12/22/2006 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home