I'm Jazz. I'm a smooth sax riff that slides into the night. A soft-core New Yorker. A lover of fine desserts and simple pleasures whose heels are always too high.
- Name: jazz
- Location: New York, New York, United States
A New York-based food lover and freelance food writer.
- Skyline from weehawken, Baltimore bound!
- Andy Borowitz: Moth New Yorker Fest, city winery
- Monty Python reunion!!
- cows, faux leather, afghanistan, trillin, cano, tr...
- macarons, nycwff, esca, saving children by stuffin...
- Ice luge, esquire party
- robinson cano is my boyfriend
- sufjan! my spanish fluency, zanzibar, trumpet play...
- Sufjan Stevens!!!!
- our music video, dance concerts, le fooding, why i...
bloggers i play with
- Former Intern Andy: Zoltrog!
- Yay Nadia!
- Lovely Cadiz
- Syar's place
- Funny Becky
- I'm an Intern in New York (R.I.P)
Wednesday, October 21, 2009