Thursday, November 20, 2008

a christmas story

oh my god you guys. you can totally go and get a tour of THE christmas story house.

and you can buy a leg lamp! i have a new goal in life.

(but that means you have to go to cleveland. shhhh. i know that stinks but it would STILL be totally worth it.)

i'm totally getting into the spirit. it's time to re-load bing crosby and mariah back onto my shuffle. colin is already having the art/design team at his magazine put together the invites for our "christmas sit-down." plans for our holiday party white elephant gift exchange are underway.

and to top it all off, my family has decided not to exchange gifts so i'm saving money and sparing myself the torture of trying to pick out things for people that, though i'm related to, i don't know well and hardly ever see. phew!

and this? i mean, random. but LOVE! all at the same time.

2 people who played with me:

Blogger Alla said...

oh no! they GOT you jasmine!

11/21/2008 2:43 AM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

I LOVE STEPHEN COLBERT. that special is totally already set to record this sunday.

11/21/2008 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home