Friday, January 11, 2008

gone viral

i got this e-mail from my good friend jesse yesterday. (jesse is my mentor in all things political and one of the smartest people i know -- curse you montessori children!): " I know I'm not Brian Williams, but I have gone viral. Surely this will get me a blurb on your blog."

it started with jesse taking his son xavi to the zoo and recording something he found a bit disturbing. he e-mailed it to a woman at the chronicle who wrote an article about it.

since then:

nearly 10,000 hits on fark.com (I love the comments): http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=3317288

7th most watched video on cnn.com (click on most watched tab)

KTRH radio story:


Blogs:

other tv stations picking it up:

http://www.khou.com/news/local/stories/khou080108_tnt_zoogames.2ba51eb.html


2 people who played with me:

Blogger Peter said...

Wow.

That is very cool!

It's Friday, the part of my brain in charge of comments has gone home early.

1/11/2008 9:59 AM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

finally, the proper way to do citizen journalism. raise a question, investigate, discuss.

1/11/2008 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home