I'm Jazz. I'm a smooth sax riff that slides into the night. A soft-core New Yorker. A lover of fine desserts and simple pleasures whose heels are always too high.
- Name: jazz
- Location: New York, New York, United States
A New York-based food lover and freelance food writer.
- Liveblogging lunch: Park Avenue Summer
- on nerdiness
- ode to seamless
- Esca: linguine with clams and a cold beer. The per...
- ode to eleven madison park
- Liveblogging lunch: EMP roasted peach, marscapone ...
- Liveblogging lunch: EMP danny meyer!
- Liveblogging lunch: EMP skate, cauliflower, capers...
- Liveblogging lunch: EMP escabeche of salmon, aspar...
- Liveblogging lunch: eleven Madison park
bloggers i play with
- Former Intern Andy: Zoltrog!
- Yay Nadia!
- Lovely Cadiz
- Syar's place
- Funny Becky
- I'm an Intern in New York (R.I.P)
Tuesday, July 29, 2008