Thursday, November 06, 2008

obama rally part II: in which you hear my squeaky nasally voice

so cadiz had the idea that we do a little audio post since she, jon and i.

i'm the one who had to point out that my feet hurt even though i was wearing "comfy shoes" and not heels.

i really really hate the sound of my voice. and say "like" which i normally make a conscious effort not to do. also, i was tired and delirious. and i had to take a catnap before my car to the airport was going to pick me up 2 hours later at the ungodly hour of 4:30.

my favorite part is the beginning where jon talks about he can cut that part out. had he not offered, we would have started over. but we didn't. it makes me laugh.

so listen here if you so desire.

4 people who played with me:

Blogger Becky said...

aww, you guys sound just like i imagined. maybe someday i'll get to hear those voices in person... :)

11/06/2008 6:52 PM  
Blogger Syar said...

I like your voice! Although it was a tad difficult at times to tell you and Cadiz apart, lol! :)

And ditto Becky's sentiments.

11/06/2008 8:34 PM  
Blogger cadiz12 said...

ugh. i HATE the sound of my voice, too. which is why i purposely made it slightly lower and closer to how it sounds in my head. which is apparently not what i really sound like to people not in my head.

jas, you sound like your adorable self.

11/06/2008 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no problem telling which one was you and which one was Cadiz, but Jon? Damn, that was a real stumper.

Good job recapping. Also, you girls have great laughs. :)

11/07/2008 2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home